Convert your any file easily with Graphics Converter Pro 2013 – it is an easy-to-use and powerful batch graphics converter and image viewer, that can import more than 500 graphic formats and export more than 100 formats including BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG and many others. The program comes with 50 image filters and 12 image effects and more. Graphics Converter Pro 2011 for Vector supports many vector graphic formats. Now version 2009 supports the conversion between PDF files and hundreds of graphic formats.
Graphics Converter Pro 2013 Key Features:
· Support more than 500 graphic formats, and Graphics Converter Pro 2000 for vector supports 22 vector formats, including CGM, DGN, DWF, DXF, DWG, GBR, PCT, PLT, WMF and more. For more details, please read list of 500 supported formats.
· Offer 60 image filters, including Blurring, Sharpening, Embossing, Diffusing, Color Balance, and more;
· Offer 12 image effects, including Flip, Wave, Noise, Arbitrary Rotation, and more.
· You can save your selected filters or effects as default set, and apply them in a batch processing.
· Support batch conversion from PDF files to hundreds of graphic formats, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF and so on.
What’s new in Graphics Converter Pro 2013:
* Alpha Channel Support: Graphics Converter Pro 2013 fully supports Alpha channel in 32-bit PNG or ICO formats and fully supports transparence layer in GIF, PNG or ICO formats.
* Multi-Page Format Support: Graphics Converter Pro 2013 fully supports Multi-Page formats. You can convert, create or preview Multi-Page images, including TIF, GIF, PCX, AWD, WFX, FLI and FLC.
* Powerful Resizing Functions: Supports three resizing modes, including “Standard Size”, “Custom Size” and “Proportion Size”. There are 50 standard sizes in the “Standard Size” mode.
* Large Image Support: If the image is too large to completely load into memory, Graphics Converter Pro 2013 will resize the file as it loads.
* Large Icon Creating: Create more than 512×512 pixels icons from any other supported formats.
* Preview Modes: Graphics Converter Pro 2013 has 4 preview modes, including Details, Preview, Thumbnails and Custom. You can easily switch the modes by clicking on the buttons in the upper right corner.
Homepage – www.iconcool.com
Download From Link1 or from Link2